Elŝutu Part Time UFO Mod 1.2.6 por android apk kaj iphone ios 4.4
GameSpot “La 5 Plej Bonaj Poŝtelefonaj Ludoj De 2018”
IGN US “10 Plej Bonaj Poŝtelefonaj Ludoj de 2018”
○Partatempa laboristo, plentempa NIFO!
Partatempa NIFO! , flugu NIFO kaj plenumu strangajn laborojn.
Helpu ĉe bieno, subtenu huraistinojn, kuiru la plej bonan deserton en restoracio, konstruu kastelojn kaj multe pli!
Kien ajn la NIFO iras, certe estos estu multaj laboroj atendantaj.
Ĉe la centro de ĉio ĉi estas la superspeciala mirinda ungego de la NIFO!
Uzu la ungegan gruon por kapti, movi kaj staki objektojn por plenumi taskojn.
< br>○Ŝanĝu vian aspekton per elegantaj kostumoj!
Uzu vian malfacile gajnitan monon por aĉeti kostumojn por ŝanĝiĝi.
Porti ĉi tiujn povas doni al la NIFO tute novan aspekton kaj novajn kapablojn.
Ĉu vi volas. montru viajn striojn per la Tigro-Kostumo aŭ zirpu en Ninja Wear, estas multaj kostumoj por elekti kaj elekti.
○Multaj amikoj (kaj malamikoj?)!
Renkontu multe da homoj sur la tasko.
De malloza ŝipkapitano, mallerta muzea kuratoro aŭ fiŝkaptisto. profesoro, eĉ al elefantoj, hundoj kaj hamstroj, ili ĝojos pri la NIFO dum laboroj, ellasos ĝemon kiam la NIFO malsukcesos, kaj montros ĉiajn reagojn.
Kelkaj el ili ankaŭ povas esti kaŝvestitaj kaj kaŝas sin en atendado…
○Laboru tiujn melodiojn!
Partatempa Nifo prezentas tunojn da allogaj taktoj.
Ili estas science pruvitaj por pli produkti vin.
*Ne science pruvita
○Dividi vian ĉefverkon!
Ĉu laboro? Kia laboro? Foje NIFO devas simple stakiĝi al la enhavo de sia neidentigita fluganta koro.
Kreu amuzajn aŭ artajn formojn kaj prenu kelkajn pafojn!
Montru la fruktojn de via laboro kun ĉiuj viaj amikoj.< br>
○"Verkoj" kun Google Play.
Provu vian ungegon ĉe multaj diversaj atingoj!
Estiĝu la partatempa partatempa el ĉiuj!
◆Neniaj en-apo aĉetoj< br>Ĉi tiu aplikaĵo enhavas neniujn en-apajn aĉetojn.
La jenaj lingvoj disponeblas:
japana, itala, hispana, germana, franca, ĉina (tradicia kaj simpligita), angla , korea.
Android 4.4 aŭ pli nova
Senpaga Elŝuto Part Time UFO (MOD,HACK) por Android APK & Iphone IOS IPA. (Grandeco: ) - Versio 1.2.6. Liberigita sur . De EO.VNMOD.NET. NIFO estas ĉi tie por labori sur la Tero! Uzu vian ungegon por movi kaj staki objektojn.. Disvolvita de HAL Laboratory, Inc.. Postuloj de operaciumo 4.4. Everyone 10+.
Ludaj Hakaj Trajtoj MOD
- - Malŝlosita ĈIUJ
- - Forigi Ĉiuj Reklamojn
- - Premium Malŝloso
- - Sprint
- - Senlimaj Rimedoj
Luda Versio Pagita MOD
- - Senpage
- - Neniuj reklamoj
- - Premium Malŝloso
- - Malŝlosu Ĉion
- - Senpagaj ANONCOJ
Ĉi tio funkcias bone sur la nova Android OS..
- Gregory Stobert: Fun, if you like crane games give it a try..
- Marley Legends: its realy fun i love the moon level.
- Kawasaki Aloud: fun.
- Anastasia M: The game does not full screen is the only problem.
- Gentry: Awesome Great Game.
- Robert Ranger: Honestly, for this to be a Nintendo mobile game that's more of a "game" than a "gatcha" experience is quite refreshing. The visuals are great, the gameplay is fun, overall just a great time. Really glad that you just pay for it upfront instead of cramping in some in game purchases. Overall 9.75/10, but I'll round that up to 10/10..
- Mitch F: Cute! Easy recommendation for a nice casual game..
- Brendan Coffman: A wonderful game with scalable difficulty and fun characters. It is wonderful to play while away from home, but it's not the most comfortable mobile game. A physical joystick is certain to make the experience more palatable..
- Tyler: A wonderful little game with simple yet engaging mechanics and a cute pixel art aesthetic. Highly recommended!.
- Leon K: It's good.
- ジュリアJulia: Really fun, wish there wete more lvl tho.
- Keith Hardy: Great little game . Just the right level of difficulty.
- Neil Cole: This game is so fun to play and there's so much challenge involved..
- Josh Smith: Extremely frustrating controls.
- Raul Reynoso: Some of the best mobile games around.
- D N: Love it on Android and the switch.
- Danny H: The kinda cute charm you'd expect from the developers behind Kirby, but in mobile form..
- Proper Game: One of the best games I have ever played. I own it on Nintendo Switch as well. I have completed it twice. I wish a part 2 would be made. 10/10.
- yellow: Great game highly recommend. I wish it had the switch dlc.
- Sorin Geanta: Play it.
- Marc Benemerito: A cute and charming adventure from one of the most trusted names in gaming. Support for aspect ratios beyond 9:16 would be nice though..
- Lilith Hope Milam: On one hand, the game is very fun. On the other, the gameplay is also very frustrating. In addition, the music is very repetitive and annoying. It might just be me, but this game feels very frustrating to play..
- Tonbo Shiro: Great fun. I love it.
- Sarah Armstrong: Very cute game.
- Victor H: Super fun chill game!.
- Molu Mizou: wonderful ❣️.
- Jacob Bullock: Great game but I play on a bigger screen and it won't fit please fix this..
- David LeMasney: Feels like a console game ported to mobile, despite it being the other way around..
- Alec Mac: This is one of the best mobile games I've ever played. It's really easy to pick-up-and-play, but still has a minor story if you want. A solid 5/5 starts..
- Felix Cho: So cute!.
- Orphus: Fun.
- Hillary McLaughlin: really fun game!.
- Freddy Fazbear: It is a cute game and a Charmieing.
- Mike deGoey: Great!.
- Emre Yucel: Very cute, simple physics type game. Good for relaxing..
- Pizza Tommy1: Absolutely adore it! Not only does it have clever yet fun level design, but it's so cute! It's always nice to see HAL make something besides Kirby every now and then!.
- Burrito: Very good.
- jordan lee: So stinking cute. Must try!.
- drsunflowertm: jobski (real).
- Kamala Greenwood: Cute short and sweet. I almost cried at the end. I want my own little ufo 😢. Also surprisingly hard!.
- That 90's Dude: No micro transaction. Enough Said..
- Christian Alfaro: This game is adorable and so fun.
- Leafy_Ghost: Fun and simple game!.
- Gooba Wooba: Wholesome af.
- Sergio Tenorio: Awesome.
- Max Vaughan: An absolutely incredible game. Dripping with charm from every angle, it keeps enough new ideas coming in that it doesn't get stale, while bringing back characters and concepts from earlier stages to develop a persistent narrative. The ending is great, and there is a large amount of replayability in collecting the sometimes cryptic medals or fun outfits. The amount of medals required to progress is very fair after the inital set of levels. Games like this are not made frequently enough anymore..
- Julian: Cute and engaging.
- Ronald Mcdonald: Fun physics-based game..
- Arturo cuacuas: Very fun. Funny ufo :). Cool graphics..
- Steak Toad: Amazing. worth it.
- Pablo Lopez-Jamar: This is a rare gem. A charming beautiful quirky game that is a lot of fun. If you like ragdoll physics games don't miss this, if you don't well.. try it anyway..
- Cas W.: 10/10, very addictive.
- zack 12: Excellent.
- Robert Bourdess: Just a fun little game where you play as a ufo doing jobs..
- Matthew Towne: A fun game that runs well.
- Breadpenguin: Real good.
- Landon Graham: No ads, lots of charm, easy controls, and clever gameplay. What more could you want? Worth the purchase, absolutely..
- Arren Mund: Fantastic fun. Mobile controls are better than I expected. Worth the money..
- I_LIKE_FOOD: Fun.
- Lucy Sobczak: This game is challenging, fun, and worth the money! I recommend this game if you want a challenge!.
- Daniel Stevenson: Seriously, HAL should make more mobile games, this is fantastic!.
- Fenton F: Cute and fun game with a great amount of challenge.
- Allan D.: neat little game.
- Twiggy Chan: Very cute and fun game, definitely worth paying.
- Warren Strickland: Super fun. Definitely worth the money!.
- Harry Smith (A Scandinavian Moose): Really nicely polished mobile game. Rare to see a simple concept executed so well and satisfyingly. The animations and music are top notch..
- Matthew: One of the best mobile games ever.
- Digiris Seviper: 働くUFOのはとても可愛いでもそれ以外にゲームの中でお払う所がありませんね。4百円だけですべての内容を見えるので本当に勧めです。色々なコスチュームも可愛いね.
- Niksson sanchez: Loved this game beat and it was a fun experience wish there was more to do.
- Mr.P T [trueform]: KFP's employee recommend me this. Best mobile game I ever play in a long while..
- absurdtales: Really fun and cute game with a lot of charm, would like to see proper support for all phone sizes though (Pixel 4a for example)..
- Alexander Jin: Cute and fun.
- Doge the regieleki: Fun game.
- VCuber X: Bought it because it has a good rating. Its very repetitive, and hard to engage with. Good pixel graphics, cant bring myself to enjoy the gameplay tho..
- Mikhail: If HAL makes a mobile game... its bound to be worth $5 :) fun game!.
- Csongor László: It's made by the Kirby Devs, what do you want me to say?.
- Reilynn: Fun, adorable, and most importantly, its just a regular product that you buy with money up front, with no ads, microtransactions, or any of the other nonsense that has totally ruined mobile gaming. This is just a game, that you buy, and then you play it, and all the content is just already there in the game. Its very depressing that games this are so rare on mobile..
- Nick M.: Within the first two stages, I was captivated by the amount of charm the game had to show. It's the type of quality you've come to expect from the renowned HAL Laboratories. A solid gaming experience for someone who expects simple, appealing, and fun titles/IPs.
- Nicholas White: Very cute and fun, heard it was great from a friend and I wasn't disappointed. Exactly what you can expect from a great company like HAL laboratory.
- Jameson Legends: So fun to grab stuff.
- Vlad: Very cool, high quality mobile game. Too bad that additional content from Nintendo Switch version wasn't added to mobile version..
- Stacey Oppong: Wholesome and very good if hal m ade kirby games good this has to be good too.
- Sneshadow: Just a cute fun game.
- Jorge Anaya: So much fun!.
- Lukas Luef: Cute af.
- Juha-Matti Kujala: Its hecking cute.
- God Almighty: In need a refund i meant to download terreria please.
- Zack Ler: Omg I luv it 🤩.
- Neil Duong: Fun game with cute artstyle. Nice to play on the go..
- David Lawrence: Simple quirky lighthearted game. Very cool!.
- IKR: Nice BGM.
- ya-boi-mees: A perfect mobile game, no microtransactiond, no ads, no daily login scheme, just a quick game to play when you're bored, in exchange for a small €5. How it's supposed to be..
- Glemt Vapen: Saw this game while Korone was playing it. 😗 Fun quick game you can play in between..
- Sauce: Fun, a bit short, but great quality, a nice portable game experience..
- Carl: 🎶Ha-tara-ku uuuuuffooooooo~🎶.
- Gator: A Claw Game by the old Kirby Devs. I am Happy..
- SteveStove: Fun and not microtransaction filled like every other mobile game..
- Mason “Obama” Davidson: I LOVE THIS GAME!!!.
- cool dude: Good.
- Gabe Schwall: Cute, easy to start, hard to master.
- snintendog: Fun game better if you use a controller.
- Jono D: Great game. Props to HAL for having integrity. This is a mobile game that is not only really good but also has none of that insidious microtransaction nonsense every other game does..
- José Antonio Figueroa Salinas Gómez: I love it!.
- Josh Ries: This game is a lot of fun! One time purchase and then all the levels, costumes, etc are unlockable in game. I wish more mobile games were like this!.
- Philli: Lots of fun to be had here! The game play keeps you on your toes with a strict timer, unlock able costumes for your interplanetary friend, and a lot of jobs to do! The story isn't much but I don't mind it because the game play and music makes up for it. Also, if you really wanted to play it with motion controls, the option is always there in the settings tab on the hub..
- Mike W: This is from the creators of Kirby. How is this not more popular?.
- KoolAidKid08: So much fun, the music is fairly good, the modern pixel works WONDERS for the game, there are no micro-transactions I've found, I haven't gotten any ads, and honestly overall it's a great package!.
- FrizzVictor: This game feel like a 20 dollar game on the 3ds eShop short and sweet.
- Claire Jones: Short missions that are fun and challenging to complete.
- Thomas Jenkins: Very fun and addictive! Great job Hal Labs!.
- Weatherwistly9: Really good game, but there is just not that many levels.
- Freddie Hernandez: Really like this game, it's cute and I like claw games..
- NitroNick777: A ludicrously fun and charming romp totally worth the $3.99 price of admission.
- James Duran: (Fun)ny game.
- Pi: Great game overall!.
- DrMacadoo: UFO work part time. Music and Art are amazing. Game is really fun. Best phone game..
- christopher holwager: A fun game to play on the go nice little problem solver.
- Noodle Arms: I'm so happy this game was ported to the switch! Its incredibly charming and fun. Playing through the game normally isn't super difficult, but going for all the medals is challenging. This version of the game is outdated compared to the switch version due to that one having more content, but I'm happy that I played the mobile version back in 2019. I highly suggest buying it on switch version over this version, it has much more content over this one. That being said, this game is still really fun.
- Noah James: A cute, memorable game..
- Ori Drake: it's a hal laboratories game. it's good. you're a cute little ufo picking up funny little objects. reminds me of their nintendo ds games, in terms of art style.
- It’s 5th: Fun!.
- shinny_grimmy: A charming exploration of a deceptively simple concept. This game brings all the charm of the Kirby titles (from the same developer) to a fun little distraction about the exploits of a little UFO trying to make a living..
- Cyanide: I learned to get a job.
- David Edwards (TheSkullFaceAce): Worth every penny.
- Patrick Chan: Extremely charming game..
- Connor Jones: The best mobile game I've played! The only negative is it ends!.
- Aarin S: Very cute, very fun..
- Mathieu Leroy: What a unique experience this is. It feels very Japanese, reminiscent of games like the Katamari series. They aren't that many levels but they almost all feel unique and memorable. Controls work great on mobile. I guess I just wish the new content available in the Switch version could make its way to mobile even if it has to be paid DLC. NB: support for taller aspect ratios would be nice, the game only supports 16:9 and taller displays will have to deal with letterboxing..
- Brian Jimenez: Cool.
- Jose Reyes: Fun claw puzzle game with an overflow of adorable.
- BoldHeart: Really fun and easy Hope you release kirby's air grind.
- Chmese Chmao: Fun and cutesy no money needed(except of corse when you buy it ).
- Daniel Tippett: 5/5 bretty gud.
- Theodore: It's a HAL game what can you expect. Alot. And this game meets all expectations..
- Viper: I bought this version 1-2 months before the Switch extended port happened. Of course, now, the original version feels lacky of all the new content. I attempted a clawless run but only done the first stage after a lot of effort. Not much to do after completing the challenges..
- TSLion: Epic..
- Nicholas Stommel: Very cute, well worth the money! :).
- Kenneth Williamson: Excellent little game. Controls are tight, great atmosphere, background animations are professional grade (for the style of game)..
- PuChiPi: Fun game, cute graphics, creative puzzle solving. Part-Time UFO is well worth the small price of admission!.
- Thomas Parry: Amazing!.
- cupofdirtfordinner: A simple and very charming game made by the kirby devs. Totally worth the money..
- Facu Gon: Relly good game, making evry job unique and spesial is amazing, but some part became tedius but generly is a great game, if didnt play it yet play it.
- Adam Grizz: Ok i love this game I love all hal games but this is better on switch not gona lie.
- Joey Cashion: This is a very good game and has lots to do and it feels like you can do almost anything but some weird things about how you can pick up people . But it's still a really good game 5 starts.
- Super fly Samurai: Simple, sweet, and satisfying. Just the right game to pass some time chilling..
- Rachel C: Such a cute game! Definitely worth the money.
- Hannah: So fun bit there is no 2 players like in nintendo which i understand why but u know..
- Pablo Camarasa (Antylope): The controls are a little fidly but, for the rest, I really like it. Fresh and it won't hurry you to do anything. Cool game.
- JestfulCompany: I always love HAL games, they always look nice, play nice, and have a fun soundtrack to go with it. Thought it would be a bit wonky playing on mobile instead of Nintendo Switch, but it works pretty good. Kind of odd that the resolution is locked, but I've had some horrible experinces with bad scaling, so I feel this is more safe for a variety of devices. Edit: Found out why the game is double the price on Switch. The console version is basically the extended edition, more levels, modes, etc..
- khamani long: Great fun.